Monday 10 June 2013

Squidgy

On Saturday Soren is having a birthday disco and I have been having a practice with some of the foody ideas. I saw this fab idea for Marshmallow Zombies on Pinterest and couldn't wait to try it. Not sure I love eating them but luckily the kids do!

We gave out the invitations 3 weeks ago and I have spent the evening chasing replies. I am having a moan on here, in the hope that you will agree that it is very rude not to reply! So annoying!

I have been making some other bits and bobs too, which I will hopefully show you soon. I just seem to have been extra busy at work and home lately, the sun comes out and suddenly the gardening goes on the never ending jobs list too! So apologies for my sporadic blogging and have a lovely week :)





6 comments:

  1. They look brilliant! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fab zombie marshmallows! might have to borrow that idea for my boys birthday next month - he'd love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your marshmallows zombies are cool ... and I think you deserve to be a bit cross ... not replying is so rude ... I had the same with my eldest boys birthday ... I was amazed by how many parents and kids didn't say thank you at the end either ... seems basic good manners is disappearing ... hope you all have a good boogie at the disco ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant zombies! You're quite right to be cross, a reply takes no time at all, sadly it happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those zombies look brilliant! I have a stash of marshmallows left over from Xav's party, I think I might give thm ago. And you're perfectly right, not RSVPing is ruuuuude. I think it's the very least parents can do, surely they know how much organising parties take? I'm the same with thank you cards, so many people don't send them but I always make the boys send them, it's only polite after all isn't it? Hope Soren has an ace disco! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those zombies are brilliant! Very cool. Yes, not RSVPing is very annoying and rude - I'm amazed how many people don't bother to reply. You are right to be cross! x

    ReplyDelete